All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted with secure point of sale terminals. Money orders, certified cheques, and cash also accepted.
A 25% deposit is required to guarantee booking.
Social Events and Liability
New Drinking and Driving Legislation Information - CLICK HERE
Transportation services for activities such as weddings, parties, dances or events where alcohol is served and liability issues are involved, we can offer your guests a safe and comfortable ride home. We can also bring your guests to the event. Split-time arrangements available for combination pick up and ride home service. We recommend 2 shuttles for parties of 150-200 people.
14 passenger Shuttles, Limousines, 33 passenger Tour Bus or 30 passenger City Bus with wheelchair access are available.
- 10% discount for school related activities.
- 10% discount to senior citizens, 65 years of age and over.
- 10% discount for UNBC and CNC student groups. Valid student cards required.
- 10% discount for Non-Profit groups.
- Please note: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon. - Fri. only. No discount on Stat. Holidays.
Split-time arrangements must be booked in advance. It is offered to our customers to avoid paying for uneccessary wait time charges.
The minimum for Split-time is 1.5 hours. For the minimum Split-time charge, the clock would start as soon as the driver leaves for pick-up. The driver will pick-up and drop-off the passengers at the chosen destination at which time the clock stops. The customer will then set a time for pick-up and the driver will inform the customer of how much time is remaining. The clock will then start again upon departure for pick-up at the set time, and end at the time remaining.
If the total time is over 1.5 hours at time of drop-off, inclusive of travel time, an additional .5 hour will be charged to the customer.
For the minimum 1.5 hour Split-time charge, the total amount of time spent in the vehicle for both trips will be less than 1.5 hours depending on the amount of time taken to drive to each pick-up location. The chartered vehicle depature point is centrally located at 2001 1st Avenue in Prince George.
If Split-time of 2 hours or more is chosen, there will not be any travel time charged as long as the pick-up and drop-off point is within city limits.
Prince George Airport and VIA Rail
- $80 minimum charge plus GST to/from Airport within Prince George City Limits for 14 passenger Shuttles.
- $80 minimum charge plus GST to/from VIA Rail within Prince George City limits for 14 passenger Shuttles.
- Up to 10 passengers with luggage (rear seat removed) or 14 passengers max. with carry on baggage per Shuttle.
- 14 passenger Shuttles with 4'x 8' cargo trailers are available.
- Point "A" to point "B".
- Extra pick-ups or drop-offs along the way are $10 per stop.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted with secure point of sale terminals. Booking ahead recommended. 25% deposit required to guarantee booking.
- Baggage handled at passengers risk only. Paxton assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of property transported on their chartered vehicles.
- This service is more economical and best suited for groups of people, or for customers who if given the choice would prefer to use a premium quality service.
- Buses with luggage compartments and wheelchair access and Limousines are also available. Please contact us for a quote.
Paxton Golf Tour Prices
Payment Options for 14 Pax Shuttle, 10 Pax Shuttle + luggage: (14 Pax Shuttle + 4'x 8' Cargo trailer extra charge)
Option #1. Groups of golfers pay a flat fee of $35 per person for transportation from their homes to the golf course of their choice, including rides back to their homes, as a group. Home must be within Prince George city limits or close to the golf course of choice for this price. Payment due on or before arrival at golf course. Estimated time of departure is decided. Golfers must call Paxton at estimated departure time to establish a confirmed pick up time for rides home, as a group.
Option #2. Point to point hourly rates apply to groups of golfers for transportation from their homes to the golf course of their choice. Upon arrival at golf course, total charges from golfers homes to the golf course will then be doubled to include rides back to their homes , as a group. One person can pay tab or payment can be split between members in the group. Payment due upon arrival at golf course. Estimated time of departure is decided. Golfers must call Paxton at estimated departure time to establish a confirmed pick up time for rides home, as a group.
Option #3. Businesses can charter our service to pick up their golfers at home and take them to the chosen golf course, then later pick up and return them back to their homes. Split time arrangements will be made for pick up times from golf course. Golfers can call Paxton when first group is ready to go home, or a time is decided for rides home. Invoice will be sent by mail or e-mail to business address afterwards.
Option #4. Hotel guests can charter our service for groups of golfers to and from the golf course of their choice. Rates are $30 per person, or calculated by total time taken to get to the golf course then doubled to include return trip. Payment can be split between members of the group. Payment due upon arrival at golf course. Estimated time of departure is decided. Golfers must call Paxton at estimated departure time to establish confirmed pick up time for ride back to hotel as a group.
*Golf trips outside Prince George available by request.
*Limousines, City Bus, Tour Bus, or Shuttle/trailer combo also available. Please contact us for a quote.