Charter Shuttle and Hourly Service
Group travel is our specialty and your best value.
Contact us to determine cost, terms, details or concerns pertaining to your trip.
Your booked Bus, Shuttle, Shuttle/trailer combo, or Limousine will be dispatched to arrive at the predetermined time and place to take you and your party to the chosen destination and take care of any other travel plans or arrangements which were made.
For some services charged time begins when Buses, Shuttles, or Limousines are dispatched, or a minimum charge will apply.
Our 14 passenger Shuttles carry 3 times more people than a single taxi.
Save some money and time wasted waiting for multiple taxis. Reduce air pollution and fuel consumption by using one Shuttle.
A 33 passenger Tour Bus with walk-in luggage compartment, 30 passenger City Bus with wheelchair access, 48 passenger School Bus, three 14 passenger Shuttles, Shuttle/trailer combo, or three Limousines are available and at your service 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, year round including holidays.
Paxton takes pride in ensuring safe, reliable service, and providing customer satisfaction with the convenience of group travel.
Contact us for more information and a fast and friendly quote.
All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted with secure point of sale terminals. Credit card payments can be done over the phone and a copy of the receipt sent by email to the customer. Money orders, certified cheques, and cash also accepted.
Minimum 25% deposit is required to guarantee booking.
100% deposit refund with 4 weeks' notice.
75% deposit refund with 3 weeks' notice.
50% deposit refund with 2 weeks' notice.
No deposit refund with less than 2 weeks' notice.
24 hour minimum notice for refund of any prepaid bookings.
Payment in full will be charged with less than 24 hours notice of cancellation.
$50.00 minimum charge for any damages or cleaning costs other than normal wear will be charged to the customer.
Regular cleaning and vacuuming are not considered damages.
Assistance and crated dogs allowed.
Paxton Shuttle Service and Royal Rose Limousines Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations:
Please take the time to read this carefully.
- Application- These terms and conditions, rules and regulations shall apply whether a contract wasin verbal or in written form, and pertains to both Paxton Shuttle Service and or Royal Rose Limousines.
- Alcohol consumption : is not permitted in any vehicle as per British Columbia Law : Section 44(1) Liquor Control Act of B.C.
- Smoking is not permitted in any vehicle.
- No animals or pets are to be transported in any vehicle.
- No illegal drugs or criminal activities permitted in any vehicle.
- The company vehicle shall be at the client's disposal subject to; The carrying capacity of the vehicle not being exceeded, including and not limited to:
- The conduct of the passengers; The chauffeur or driver is responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle and the safety of all the passengers. On the discretion and full authority of the Chauffeur or driver, any passenger(s) who is in breach of any company rule, provincial or federal government safety regulation or law, will not be permitted to board or remain on a company vehicle. Police may be called and Criminal charges may be laid, as well as the service being cancelled.
- The client will be responsible for all the passengers conduct and any damage(s) caused to the vehicle by any passenger(s) before, during and after the period of the contractual time.
- Limit of liabilities - the company shall not be held liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond it's control, such as; road conditions, storms, accidents, unusual traffic congestion, breakdowns, etc. In the event that a last minute break down or accident puts a vehicle out of service, the company reserves the right to substitute an alternate vehicle from our fleet.
- Passenger's Property - The company will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of any property left on a vehicle by the client or passenger(s). All items recovered from any company vehicle will be held in the company lost and found.
- We are committed to all our client's safety, Our drivers and chauffeurs must comply with all rules, regulations and laws governing the the passenger transportation businesses. The hours of service regulations is one of these.Delays, unplanned stops and detours, etc. not planned or described on the tour itinerary or charter contract could place the driver / chauffeur in violation, that could result in severe fines, suspension and out of service orders. For this reason, your driver or chauffeur may not be able to accommodate a request for alterations to the original itinerary. The client abide by the travel itinerary as originally planned and agreed to. It is a federal offense in Canada for any person, organization to request, require, or allow a driver to violate the hours of service regulations, as of: January 1st, 2007.